Here is what you should always check the next time you buying water bottle. When consumers buy bottled water, you are now requested to check the bottom of the bottle in order to protect their health.
Plastic bottles with letters such as HDP, HDPE, PP and some others do not emit toxic substances into the water, and other letters can represent the chemicals in the water you drink.
Each brand must label the contents of the bottle, and we offer a little help to identify the toxic water bottles.
Below are some tips about what you need to check the next time you buying water bottle?
Must Check Before Buying Water Bottle
1. PET or PETE it is used for disposable bottles. These bottles can release heavy metals and chemicals that affect the hormonal balance.
2. HDPE plastic that releases virtually no chemicals. Experts recommend choosing these bottles when buying bottled water because it is probably the healthiest water you can find on the market.
3. PVC or 3V releases two toxic chemicals that affect hormones in your body.
4. LDPE This plastic can not be used to make bottles, plastic bags even if it does not release chemicals into the water.
5. PP other plastic white or semi-transparent color used as packaging syrups and yoghurt pots.
6. PS releases of carcinogens, and is commonly used to produce the coffee cups and fast food bags.
7. PC or Unlabeled Plastic the most dangerous plastic in food production that releases chemicals BPA and is often used to produce water sports bottles and food containers.
So, from today before buying water you have a look at the bottom of your water bottle to ensure you’re healthy drinking water! Check every time and some times twice a day! Because now you know that what you should check before buying water bottle?